Secrets are no fun!

November 15th, 2011 slrond13

Hi guys!

Things have been going pretty well lately, its almost time for Thanksgiving break and I am excited! As usual this semester has been busy, so it will be nice to go home and see my family (given that I basically only go home on breaks!)

Aside from my normal blog postings about my life here at Holy Cross, I figured I’d do a different type of post today and let you guys in on a few HC secrets (things that they don’t tell you on the tour). This way you can find out what its really like to be a Holy Cross student.

hmm where to begin?

The Campion House (Religious services) has fresh baked cookies and ice cream for students at any time. Woo!

Every Tuesday HC has sushi delivered to campus from a local place in Worcester, so good.

The Hart gym is for intense gym rats, the Loyola gym is the “girly” (cardio) gym.

Having you family come up to tailgate the football games (with your friends and their families) might be one of the best Holy Cross past times.

There are legends about the Fenwick Towers being haunted.

The mac and cheese in Kimball is AMAZING.

HC has one of the highest alumni marriage rates!! There’s supposedly a waiting list for the Chapel.

HC does have a difficult workload (but do-able)

During December we have free hot chocolate, gift wrapping, and the Holiday Shopping Bazaar in Hogan.

Teachers are MORE than willing to help you, you just need to ask.

The street outside the freshman/sophomore dorms is called Easy Street because its the only flat street on campus.

The Writer’s Workshop in Dinand is actually really helpful, AND your teacher gets notified you’ve attended.

Kimball is the best for people watching, especially during all the holiday feasts.

You will get killer quads from walking on this campus!!

Wow i could go on and on about all of the cool and quirky things here at Holy Cross. I guess the only way you’ll ever really get to find out is if you’re accepted! Best of luck to those students applying and those students interested!

-Sarah

2 Responses to “Secrets are no fun!”

1. My opinion is ……

Whats up! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the nice data you will have here on this post. I will likely be coming back t…

2. Just read this ……

There are certainly a whole lot of particulars like that to take into consideration. That may be a gre…

Sarah Rondeau '13