Almost back at school!

January 15th, 2011 slrond13

Hi guys!!!

So I’ve been enjoying my break but i do have to say five weeks is a little bit long! I’m starting to get the itch to get back to Holy Cross. We move in on the 24th and it can’t come any sooner. Im super excited for this semester, each one is a little bit different. So this semester I have a lot of new things on my plate, that is my first ever dance and art class and a position on an Eboard.

I’ll be taking basic dance, which I’m excited to try. Talk about pushing myself outside my comfort zone, i have two left feet! Hopefully this experience will help me get over my stage fright and fear of public speaking..after all we have an actual dance performance at the end!! I’m not as nervous about my art class, but i am definitely excited to explore my artistic side and see what I can do.

As for my Eboard postion I am now a part of the Admissions Outreach Eboard. This means that I have an increased role in the Outreach program (the program that conducts all of the events for prospective students!). This is my first larger leadership role on campus so it will be interesting to see what me and my team can do to improve our campus events and open houses for prospective students. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Anyways this is just a little bit about what I have coming up this semester. Can’t wait to get back on the Hill with some new posts for you guys!

-Sarah

Sarah Rondeau '13