And Classes are Up!

January 6th, 2011 slrond13

So the Registrar finally put up everyones classes for this semester. This means 1. you get to stalk the people in your class and 2. second semester is really close!

What do I have on my plate this semester? I am taking three courses for my Studies in World Lit major and one for my math common requirement.

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I will be on my way to my lit courses Age of Elizabeth and then Monstrous European Romanticism. Interesting courses right? Age of Elizabeth explores the  “golden age” of the English Renaissance literature, and my European Romanticism class “aims to answer the question of whether madness creates the monster or if the monster causes madness.” Im super excited for both of these classes!

Tuesdays and Thursdays I have Philosophy of Literature, which i hope isn’t too boring, and Intro to Computer Science which I’m looking forward to. Since I do use a computer everyday I thought it would be interesting to  learn some basic computer programming and how computers work.

Anyways just thought I’d fill you in on what I’ll be up to this semester. Until next timeeee!

Sarah Rondeau '13