I’ve been doing a ton of things these past few weeks. I figured i might share some of them with you =]
1. I went to an Alumni Mock Interview event hosted by Career Planning. I am so glad I attended this event! I got to practice my interviewing skills with two Holy Cross alumni in the marketing field and they gave me some great feedback. Not only did i brush up on my interviewing skills, but i did some networking and got some new leads for a summer internship. Lets hope they pull through!
2. I’ve drawn my first nude model ever (in Fundamentals of Drawing). I’ve never really drawn a human before, never mind a full figur edoing different poses, body parts and all. Surprisingly I wasn’t as bad as i thought, and the experience wasn’t as awkward as you’d imagine. It definitely opened my mind to new ways of seeing things…literally!
3. I took a field trip to the Worcester Art Museum for my art history course. I’ve been to the WAM before, but i think its a great resource for us HC students. We sometimes forget that its actually a highly regarded museum!
4. I went to the Holy Cross basketball game vs. Bucknell this past Saturday. The games are always fun, but this game was AMAZING. We won 54-52 with a final basket with three seconds left in the game. You can definitely say we were bleeding purple after the game!
5. For my best friends 22nd birthday a group of my girlfriends and I went to Mezcal to celebrate. Mezcal is a great mexican restaurant on Shrewsbury Street. I definitely recommend it!
Anyways, I just wanted to share a little bit of what I’ve been doing. Now its back to working on some internship and tour guide applications!
Sarah<< Older Entries
Sarah Rondeau '13