So I have to say Junior year is by far the hardest! My work load is pretty tough but that doesn’t mean I haven’t had any fun 🙂
Here’s a few things I’ve been up to lately:
1. Attended a talk on Leveraging Social Media in the Job Search hosted by Career Planning (how Facebook can actually make you look good!)
2. Watched an amazing film called My Life Without Me directed by Isabel Coxiet for my Cinema and the Second Sex course. Its now one of my favorites.
3. Got a new INTERNSHIP at a social media marketing company called Social Turbine. I did find this internship on my own, but wooo for HC and helping me become such a good speaker and networker.
4. Attended an alumni career fair and met HC alum from the companies Cone Communications and Extension Engine.
5. Tailgated the last home football game against Lafayette, which we won.
6. Programmed a robot in computer science.
7. This sunday I’m attending a concert at the DCU Center in Worcester. Im pretty excited so yay for getting involved in the city around us.
Anyways, I hope this gives you an idea of what I’ve been up to these past few weeks. I’ll be sure to have another post soon!
Sarah Rondeau '13